- KKathrynHow old are you? 45-54What size did you purchase for this product? MWhat is your usual clothing size for this product? M6/25/22How old are you? 45-54What size did you purchase for this product? MWhat is your usual clothing size for this product? MReviewingRACER BRA [MIDNIGHT]Rated 4 starsTough Sizing For Me
I recognize that brands and clothes can't possibly fit all people of all sizes, and that is okay.
For reference, I'm 5'10.5" with a 36" ribcage and broader shoulders than the average cis-gender woman. B cup, 145lbs.
This is a really cool racer bra; I bought the one in midnight. The sizing of Heroine Sport bras, I'm finding, is tough because the medium is easy to get on but is too big for my bust, and the small is difficult to pull on over my shoulders and almost impossible to get off, but once on it's the perfect amount of support for medium impact workouts.
I gave this bra 4 stars because the top front edge wrinkles, so that it looks weird under workout shirts and allows for some peepage if I wear it alone. Also, I have to pull the back way down in order to make up for it being a bit too big, which creates a sort of low-high profile back to front, which is awkward.
I kept the medium because it is cool enough that I wear it anyway :) but I don't do any workout that has any kind of impact. Yoga and Barre only.Was this helpful?
- RBrobyn b.Verified Buyer3/31/22ReviewingRacer Bra Top [PACIFIC]Rated 5 starsLove this bra so much
Love this bra so muchWas this helpful?
- APAndrea P.Verified Buyer3/30/22ReviewingRACER BRA [MIDNIGHT]Rated 5 starsTalk about a lift! This
Talk about a lift! This is like a push up bra and gives me sky high cleavage without feeling too tight!Was this helpful?
- MMMehrnoush M.Verified Buyer3/27/22ReviewingRACER BRA [MIDNIGHT]Rated 5 starsFits great!
Fits great!Was this helpful?
- SSSummer S.Verified Buyer3/10/22ReviewingRacer Bra Top [PACIFIC]Rated 4 starsBerry Goodness!
The fit and cut on the Marvel racing bra is A+! My girls were gathered and presented to perfection! The proof isn’t the best. My nips like to present themselves, but the glittery effect makes them less noticeable. The only downside is the tan lining. It’s very noticeable against my chocolate skin, and not flattering. Hopefully future options will have a darker lining, or one that matches the outside! Overall, would recommend and WILL be purchasing more.Was this helpful?
Total 5 star reviews: 34 Total 4 star reviews: 6 Total 3 star reviews: 2 Total 2 star reviews: 2 Total 1 star reviews: 0
How old are you?
What size did you purchase for this product?
What is your usual clothing size for this product?
Reviews LoadedReviews Added